In The Net Raising awareness around Safe Internet Use & Cyber Bullying
“An entertaining way to reinforce a very important message to the children about e-safety and cyber-bullying. The class discussions following the performance were a testament to it’s positive impact.”
– Nicola Redden, Anti-bullying lead, Bridgewater Primary School, Northampton
‘In the Net‘ is a fantastically fun piece of children’s theatre that was created out of a growing need to make young people aware of internet safety and the real-world effects of cyber bullying.
Dotty has just got a shiny new ipad, but she’s not being too ob rolex datejust m126234 0031 rolex calibre 2836 2813 ladies 12mm silver tone safe online. She’s posting personal information, chatting to strangers and making rude comments about school friends. When her behaviour results in her being pulled into the computer Dotty finds herself caught ‘In the Net’ and she must go on a hero’s journey – a hero’s journey to find out how to be safer and nicer to people online.
The play has been seen by thousands of children around the UK has ατμιστικές γεύσεις ηλεκτρονικο τσιγαρο proven highly effective at covering:-
- Safe Internet/Social Media Use
- Keeping personal information safe
- The effects of cyber-bullying on others
- What to do if you are being cyber-bullied
- What to do when you get that ‘Uh-Oh!’ feeling
- What makes a Healthy Relationship
- What to do if you have questions or concerns