Some great lessons for the children to learn before heading up to secondary school. All done with such energy and skill.
Year 6 primary students
‘Click’ was developed in response to the Children’s Commissioner’s ‘Life in Likes’ report and aims to help year 6 students to discuss, develop and build online resilience, digital literacy and safe internet use ahead of their transition to secondary school – all in a fun and friendly way.
The play has been seen by hundreds of children around the UK has proven highly effective at covering:-
- What makes a Healthy Relationship
- What makes an Unhealthy Relationship
- Online Marketing Pressures
- Safe internet/social media/ gaming use
- The importance of keeping personal information safe
- Sharing appropriate/inappropriate content
- Cyber-bullying and the effect it has on others
- What to do if you are being cyber-bullied
- What to do and who to speak to if you have questions or concerns